We’re there for you as your trusted business advisor when your business needs a fresh set of eyes to uncover hidden potential or shed light on problem areas.
Small Business Advisory and Consulting Services
- Strategic Planning
- Developing financial strategies
- Preparation of cash flow projections and business plans
- Review of bank credit facilities and facilitating relationships with clients and lenders
- Mergers and acquisitions / selling businesses, negotiating strategy,
structuring purchase and sale of businesses, due diligence
- Business Valuation
- Advising on shareholder agreements and related insurance issues
- Incorporation and business name registration
New Business setup
As business advisors, we provide following consulting services:
- Business Registrations
- Business Incorporations (Provincial and Federal)
- Evaluating and assisting in starting a new business
- Analyzing financial performance of businesses
- Designing your optimum funding & capital structure
Businesses require financing for existing operations, expansions or for new ventures. We can assist you in obtaining the funds by dealing with the financial institutions on your behalf and providing them with the necessary documentation:
- Preparation of business plans and financial projections
- Small business loans
- Financing for expansions
- Lines of credit
Financial Statement Review Engagement Reports
Sometimes if a company has a large loan outstanding with the bank, one of the covenants is that the company’s financial statements are reviewed by a Chartered Accountant.
Certain professional governing bodies require that their members provide annual statements that have been reviewed by a Chartered Accountant. We can provide that service to you, so you can focus on running your business.
New Franchise setup
To have a flying start to a business venture many entrepreneurs take a franchise route. Our team has assisted both franchisors and franchisees during various phases spanning from initial negotiations to selling the business with gains. We can help you from initial negotiations with franchisors and banks to managing your financial accounting and tax to finally wind up.
As a successful entrepreneur you’re always going to have a lot of questions. For us it’s important that we guide your through the process and make you aware of blind spots such as in the offering circular – additional costs, territorial restrictions, term limits or exclusivity. We want you to enter into a long term committed relationship with your eyes open i.e. understanding macroeconomic landscape, product lifecycle, future growth potential, working capital needs and finally knowing how soon you can recover your hard earned investment.