Importance of knowing the true financial health of a business can never be less emphasized. Well-structured Financial Statements are critical for financial statement analysis and key decision making. We provide broad range of bookkeeping, accounting and financial statements preparation services for Small and Medium Business.
Your Options For Meeting Accounting and Bookkeeping Needs
Every successful business needs accurate record keeping to ensure that apart from delivering on business goals they continue to remain financial healthy, solvent and balanced. To meet your bookkeeping needs you can do it yourself, hire an in-house bookkeepers or outsource it to SAV Associates and focus on your core business.
- By doing it yourself you are devoting your valuable time which in our opinion is non-core for your business success and should not be your focus.
- We understand the cost of hiring and managing an in-house bookkeeper is expensive. The costs associated with an in-house bookkeeper include salary and payroll taxes, various benefits, vacation, sick time compensation, and don’t forget the equipment and spacing requirements.
- By outsourcing your bookkeeping to SAV & Associates, you can control your costs, gain the knowledge and experience of a company that specializes in providing bookkeeping services and ensure that your accounting files are in compliance with CRA standards. We also digitize your receipts so if your accounts are audited by CRA you have a good copy of the receipt as a backup to your fainted originals.
We understand that each client has unique requirements hence we regularly customize our services to meet their needs. Our pricing is very competitive and is entirely based on effort. We provide our clients with an option to select between a pre-set pricing package or customized pricing package. The customized fees are primarily determined by the transaction volumes however it considers other requirements of the business owner. Most of our clients prefer fixed monthly pricing (pre-set pricing package) for their bookkeeping and Accounting needs. Our monthly packages are heavily discounted. On average you save 30% of regular price when you select our pre-set pricing package.
Accounting Engagements and Other Services
We can assist your business with the preparation of basic Financial Statements or other periodic services that you will normally be required to complete for proper regulatory compliance.
- Notice to Reader (Compilation) Financial Statements
- Computerized Bookkeeping services
(monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Digitized receipts
- Financial statements analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecast
- Financial and business ratio analysis
Projected financial statements
- Payroll services including WSIB Compliance
- HST Compliance reporting
- Annual filing of T4 / T4A / T5 / NR4 / NR6 /
T5013 / T5018 and related summaries