Q: Do you provide book keeping and accounting services?

A: Yes, we offer book keeping and accounting services for clients. Our book keeping services help you keep your costs in control and in compliance with accounting principles.

Q: What documents do you provide for filing of taxes?

A: The answer to this question depends on the type of business you run. If yours is an incorporated company, we will provide you with your balance sheet (Schedule 100), income statement (Schedule 125), capital cost allowance (Schedule 8) and Financial Statements.

If your business is a proprietorship, then you need T2125 document that shows your income and expenses.

Q: Are your services available for Charities and Non-Profits?

A: SAV Associates provides services to all organizations. Pleas contact us for your needs.

Q: I have not filed my tax returns last year. Can you help?

A: Certainly, please contact us.